To book an appointment, get a quote or enquire about our products, please call on: 07896337012 or email us on:
We're based in Romford, covering London, Essex and Kent, and work 7 days a week, hours varying depending on daylight and weather conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment will be strictly on completion of the work carried out, unless prior arrangement is agreed
- Payment to be made by Cash or Cheque (with cheque guarantee card)
- Cheques to be made payable to Romford Caravans
- There is now a facility for payment by Credit or Debit Card
5. Prior to any work carried out a FULL visual inspection will be carried out, internally and externally with notes of any damage, stains etc being recorded and photographed as neccesary to ensure the protection of both Owner and Engineer.
- Servicing will be carried out to the highest standard to ensure the safety of the Owner
7. Where, during a service, a fault is found which is beyond the normal service schedule, i.e. recommended servicable life, we must by law inform the Owner and offer to replace the affected items. The Owners permission to repair or replace will be obtained prior to such work being carried out. An excess charge for time and parts will be made.
- For Pre-Booked Services, the Call Out Fee will usually be waived*
9. In case of the engineer being unable to gain access to the caravan and security devices due to unavailability of the correct keys. the Booked Service Charge PLUS Call Out Fee will be billed for and invoiced to the Owner.
- It is the owners responsibility to ensure that :
a) Access is available at the time and date which has been booked for servicing.
b) That there is sufficient exterior clearance to access the external equipment and wheels.
c) The interior of the van is free from obstructions to the internal equipment and appliances which need to be serviced, i.e. lockers are empty and floor are free from obstructions. The toilet cassette MUST be EMPTY and clean or the toilet will NOT be serviced.
11. SPECIAL ORDER PARTS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AND WILL INCLUDE CARRIAGE COSTS AS APPROPRIATE
*except in cases of previous non-payment or other account problems